Bio Tanix Extreme Force Brazilian Protein Step 2
Home Care line, daily use and SERVICE at home
The BioTanix Extreme Home Care line was developed to prolong the treatment effect of the salon while keeping hair threads with extra shine. Its use is extremely important for longer treatment, so get yours now.
• Tannic Acid: A Natural composition is extracted from the bark of the Black Wattle Tree (Acacia Negra). Being an environmentally friendly product, it does not lead to health risks. It acts with in the hair shaft releasing Hydrogen and providing an internal imbalance, which results in a smooth effect. Phenolic compound, derived from the secondary metabolism of plants; Defined as water-soluble polymers that precipitate proteins; Pharmacological Properties: Antioxidants, Astringent, Hemostatic, Healing agent, Antiseptic among others; Responsible for the imbalance of the sulfur chains, allowing to transform the hair strands natural form, leaving it smooth after the use of mechanical traction.
• Lactic Acid: Decreases the resistance of the keratin chain, facilitating a new shape to the strand; Sequestering agent, pH regulator and acidifying agent.
• Hyaluronic: Anti-aging action; Fills the cuticle fissures; Form an external coating that helps maintain hydration; Helps preserve the integrity of fibers as well as capillaries; It maintains the hair’s health, keeping it natural, flexible with intense shine.
• Keratin: It is a three-dimensional fibrous protein, constructed of about 21 amino acids. Its molecular structure contains special characteristics such as: microfilaments with resistance, elasticity, and impermeability to water. Keratin is destined to replenish protein to the strand, lost daily by aggressions such as, solar radiation and pollution.
• Luna Matrix: Principle a state-of-the-art active ingredient that acts on all phases of the cuticle and cortex, restoring the natural shine and softness of the hair and providing extra protection for future damages caused by chemical or mechanical procedures (blow dry, flat iron etc.); Internal and external restoration of hair fiber.
• Violet 43: In the formula that unites the active principles, the essential oils and the violet and blue pigments result in a treatment that avoids the yellowing of the strands. Flavonoids, which absorb a lot of solar UV radiation, work as a sunscreen, protecting the color and avoiding damage.
Dermatologically tested and approved!